No. 1 Recommended Residential Roofing in Fort Worth
ROOFING AND REROOFING
Choosing the perfect roof for your home starts with a little info. Here’s a brief overview of the major shingle categories to get you started.
- Composition Roofing – Affordable, performs well, shorter lifespan
- Metal: Standing Seam Roofing – Top seller, lightweight, class 4 impact resistance
- Metal: Stone-Coated Steel Roofing – Lightweight, long-lasting, customizable
- Slate Roofing – Elegant and timeless, heavy, highly durable, 100-year life expectancy
- Synthetic Slate Roofing – Cheaper slate option, more colors, class 4 impact resistance
- Tile Roofing – Durable, “forever roof,” wide variety of color and profile, heavy
- Wood/Shake Roofing – Beautiful, short lifespan, more expensive
Gutter needs differ from home to home; we install, adjust and clean gutters. Call us today for a free estimate and we’ll help you figure out what you need most for your gutter system.
Radiant barriers reflect heat and drastically lower your home’s summer cooling costs. We’d be happy to help you decide if radiant barriers are a good choice for your home. Our advice? If you can do it cheap, do it.
Ventilation is an extremely important factor for your home and roof. We can evaluate your current ventilation system and recommend upgrades, if necessary.
Extreme changes in temperature make your roof expand and contract, causing leaks. We provide essential leak detection and repair services for your home’s vents, skylights and flashings.
REPAIRS AND MAINTENANCE
Roofs periodically need repairs or maintenance. We are more than happy to help you with small to large repairs on any kind of roof, no matter who originally did the installation. Call us for a free estimate.